About LBC Solutions Ltd
LBC Solutions pharmacy (LBC) is run by pharmacists and operates to the highest professional standards. The project was initiated in early 2019 keeping in mind the importance of technology in the current era. We are registered as an Internet pharmacy operating from approved premises authorised by the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC). Our foremost objective is to provide a high level of service and offer a wide variety of products which are both niche and relevant to supporting your health and self-care. LBC Solutions works in collaboration with DocHQ and will aim to provide bespoke Travel Boxes, containing all your healthcare requirements for specific destinations and also provide COVID-19 antigen and antibody tests as part of your “Immunity Passport” to ensure trouble free travel.
LBC has six core values it focuses on:
- Quality: We strongly believe that quality adds value to an organisation. At LBC, we try our best to provide our customers with a quality experience while purchasing the product.
- Flexibility: Adjusting to consumer needs is an achievable yet an important value to the company. In order to deliver the best, we ensure flexibility by constantly adapting to a changing environment.
- Teamwork: Employees at LBC trust and support each other. We believe success is an amalgamation of shared responsibility, outstanding leadership and ethical practices.
- Speed: We strive to provide customers with products in the shortest span of time possible.
- Attention to detail: We ensure that each and every team member pays attention to detail producing outstanding results.
- Excellence: At LBC we believe understanding customer needs and requirements as prime, therefore excelling in achieving high quality customer service.
Details and certifications:
LBC Solutions pharmacy is owned by LBC Solutions Limited and operates from a registered pharmacy premises at 77a Newton Road, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 0HG, United Kingdom
Registered Premises Number: 9011518
The Superintendent Pharmacist is Dipesh Odedra, GPhC no. 2047329
Information pertaining to the registration status of the Superintendent Pharmacist and the Pharmacy can be seen by clicking the following links:
If you like to know more about us, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org