Terms and Conditions
• All deliveries are subject to lbcsolutions.co.uk successfully receiving cleared payment.
• Delivery options exclude Bank and all other UK public holidays.
• We will deliver the goods in accordance with the delivery option selected by you during the order process. Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only. Orders may be delivered in one or more packages.
• All pharmacy purchases, including the Online Doctor service require additional approval, which will involve completion of an online questionnaire and any subsequent approval.
• We strive to ensure our delivery targets are met but sadly when they’re not we’re unable to accept liability for any out of pocket expenses incurred for failed or delayed orders. You’re still entitled to your full statutory rights.
• For orders over 25kg, there’s an additional charge of £3.49 per 25kg. You’ll be notified at the checkout.
• Depending on the location, contents and weight of your order, we may use a combination of couriers to deliver your order safely, e.g. it’s required that aerosols are delivered via a road-based courier. This is a requirement of the January 2013 Dangerous Goods act, introduced by the Civil Aviation Authority. You will not be charged additional delivery fees if this occurs, however we will inform you prior to any dispatch...
• We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated dispatch timescales; however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We are under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products within estimated timescales caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. However, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations, all orders will be fulfilled within a maximum of 30 days or a full refund will be issued
Returning your items
Please note that we are unable to accept returns for the following unless they are damaged or faulty:
• Goods which have been mixed inseparably after delivery.
• Custom made or personalised items.
• Perishable items.
• Unsealed items with a protective seal due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
• Medicinal products or services that are either dispensed on a private prescription
• Cold chain items and injectables are non-returnable once dispatched. or are available free under an NHS arrangement.
Please note, this does not affect your statutory rights.
You have the same consumer rights as conferred by The Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended); the Sale and Supply of Goods and Services Regulations 2002 and any other consumer laws that might apply to contracts as you would have when buying in store.
Where do I send returns?
Once you’ve notified our Customer Care team about returning your items, please arrange postage to:
LBC Solutions Ltd, 77a Newton Road, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 0HG
Unfortunately, we’re unable to cover the costs of returning your items and cannot be liable for any damages incurred during transit. These terms do not apply to faulty or damaged goods. Please ensure they are properly secured and packaged. We would highly recommend sending all returned items via a recorded delivery service.
How long will it take to process my refund?
We aim to process your refund within 24 hours of receiving the good, however we will refund within 14 days via the original payment method.
Once you’ve cancelled the contract, you have a legal “duty of care” to keep the items in a good condition and return them at your expense. We are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss of revenue in the value of goods supplied which may be 100%, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you. The extent to which a customer can handle goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop prior to purchase.
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations 2014, we will refund you the full amount paid for the goods including the basic delivery charge within 14 days of receipt of the notice of cancellation or proof provided for returning the goods, whichever is provided first.
All designs, text, graphics, their selection and arrangement on this website are the copyright of LBC Solutions Ltd. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without LBC Solutions Pharmacy or LBC Solutions Ltd. prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
All brand names, product, service names, titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by LBC Solutions Pharmacy or LBC Solutions Ltd or their use by any person other than the said holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
This contract is governed by English Law.
The above terms are subject to change due to the implementation of the Consumer Bill of Rights Act 2015 which has been effective from October 2015.
Link to the EU-wide Online Dispute Resolution service at www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Our Email address - email@example.com
Reference to DocHQ - https://dochq.co.uk